Monday, March 3, 2014

The Father Says Today: March 4th, 2014

The Father says today that I partook of the cup so you could partake of My table. You are in the land where My blessing will find you. Do not allow yourself to always look to some distant situation for My blessing. You do not need to pursue My blessings because My blessings are pursuing you. My blessings are pursuing and will overtake you and come upon you. I will ambush you with My goodness and surprise you with My blessing. Great will be your joy and your laugher and yes even your relief says the Father. I will relieve you of your burdens and cause stress to flow away from you and give you rest.


Fear not the enemy that makes his presence known for there is a table I have prepared for you. Do you understand what I have done for you? I drank the CUP so you could partake of My TABLE. I have a table for you laden with every good thing. I do not taunt neither do I make false promises. Put aside the pessimism of unbelief and the sarcasm of despair for they will not serve you in what I am purposing to do in your life today. Expect the unexpected. Look for My suddenlies. Know that this is your time and your hour. You blessing time has come and everything changes even this day in your favor.


What Others are Saying:


I found your site 8 days ago. It has given me the courage to keep believing even in the midst of being homeless my 3 children, bless you.



The Father Says Today: March 4th, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment