Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Father Says Today: December 17th, 2014

dpw-150The Father says today I am seeking to educate you about who you really are. As I am so are you on the earth! How am I? Well know this beloved – I am not discouraged. I am not distracted. I am not preoccupied with what comes next because there is nowhere I haven’t already been therefore I am inherently up to the task of tomorrow. Taking thought for tomorrow is a wasted effort for all that I am in your life today is all that I will be for you tomorrow. I am incapable of failure says the Father therefore you are incapable of failure when you live out of who I am in your life.


Live out of who I am in your life today says the Father. Do not worry about things – let things worry about you. Say in your heart “I will give thanks to the Lord with all my heart” and your praise will intimidate the enemy into withdrawing from the field of conflict. Your praise discourages fear and discourages the enemy. I am your light! I am your salvation! What possible adversary could contend with who I am in your life. Say to your heart – FEAR NOT for fear is afraid of you. Fear is so afraid of you that it stays up at night desperately thinking lies to tell you about things that will never happen anyway for I am with you. So be lifted up says the Father. I know you don’t always “get” this but I am so patient. I am so patient that I am committed to spending today, tomorrow and eternity if necessary to convince you just how invincible you really are in Me.



The Father Says Today: December 17th, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment