Monday, February 16, 2015

The Father Says Today: February 17th, 2015

dpw-150The Father says today write the vision and make it plain that YOU may run when you read ti! When I said “write the vision make it plain…” I wasn’t referring to just ANY vision. I said write THE vision. Write the vision I have painted in your heart and in your mind. Write the vision in pigments of hope and expectation. This is the image and picture I have embedded in your being that reflects My plan and My purpose and My blueprint for all your tomorrows. Write THAT vision says the Father for that vision will not fail it will surely come to pass and be fruitful in the thing whereunto I sent it.


Say to your heart “be compliant to the voice of thy God”. Say to your mind “THINK THE THOUGHTS of thy God”. Say to your eyes “SEE” and to your ears “HEAR”. Now are you ready to go deeper? Say to your feet: “FEET! Walk in the path that the Father has revealed!” Will I not be with you in the way? Even in the way that I set forth with clarity and surety within you this day. I say to you Beloved – WRITE, and SEE, and WALK in that vision that I have manifested within you afresh and anew today.



The Father Says Today: February 17th, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment