Monday, November 24, 2014

The Father Says Today: November 25th, 2014

Screen Shot 2014-11-05 at 8.21.45 AMThe Father says today that opinions are toxic to faith. Opinions arise from rationale and sense knowledge. Faith flows from intuition and revelation knowledge through My word and My voice that is resonant on the inside of you. Make a choice today not to dabble in opinion but trust in My heart that flows down to you through the oil of My Spirit to refresh and renew and guide you in all things. Do not stumble says the Father. Bend your ear low to hear My voice in the silence between your own thoughts. There is no misdirection that can originate in that dwelling place within you where I take up My habitation.


Break the bars and locked gates of opinions. Challenge your opinions with the objective truths of My word and the righteous judgments of My throne. I have adjudicated you and found you just as if you had never transgressed. Receive the cleansing says the Father and wash yourself therefore in the potential of one to whom all things are possible because you choose to hearken to My voice and not the limiting thoughts of your own sense ruled mind or the judgments of others who never looked at you in the light of redemption. This is your day of freedom and authorization to be full of joy, full of power and full of witness for I will never leave you, nor forsake you nor allow anyone or anything to harm you in any way says your Father!



The Father Says Today: November 25th, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment