Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Father Says Today: February 20th, 2014

Screen Shot 2014-02-19 at 5.56.43 PMThe Father says today that I am washing you. I am the cleansing you says the Father – you need to seek no further remedy. I AM the washing and refreshing you have need of another resource. I am that I am and I am washing you in My I-AM-NESS even this day. I am with you and in you – heart to Heart and spirit to Spirit. Cast yourself adrift on the streams of My compassion this day and find the cleansing of My grace. No more contamination, no more crying “unclean, unclean!” You are now cleansed and washed and made free by the waters of the word and the words that I speak TO you and INTO you this day.


I give you leave says the Father – I give you permission to be FOREVER changed. I give you liberty to advance into the fullness of the Christ by which I am seated in the heavenly places IN YOU even as you are IN ME. So go ahead says the Father – go ahead and revel in the streams of mercy that are pouring over you at this moment. Be immersed, yes be immersed and baptized in mercy and arise with a torrent of mercy flowing out of your belly to all those around you who are beset by guilt and sin even those that are captives of past regret and failure. Be a conduit of mercy now out to others and give them, GIVE THEM FREELY the full and free flowing love that I so liberally saturate you with today.


What Others are Saying:


I agree with what others are saying. Prophets Russ and Kitty are true expressions of the Father’s love. I am so happy to be a part of this great ministry. The word for this day touches the very core of my heart.



The Father Says Today: February 20th, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment