Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Father Says Today: February 24th, 2014

Russ-02-24-2014The Father says today I am moving you from BURDEN to BLESSING. I call upon you to make the “great relinquishing.” I want you to give that situation, that person, that problem to Me today in a full and final release and don’t ever pick it up again. It isn’t your burden to bear why would you chafe your shoulders with the load? My shoulders are broad and My sinews are strong – roll those cares over on My back today for I will carry you through to a new place in My Spirit.


Cast those cares, roll those cares, abandon your cares and come into the CARE-LESS place for I am caring for you. I am caring for you says the Father, it is who I am and what I do. It is YOKE EASY and BURDEN LIGHT time. What I’m saying to you son and daughter is TAKE A LOAD OFF and allow Me to carry you and relieve you once and for all in an on-going, consistent burden bearing grace. That is My gift and My benevolence that I extend to you this day My Beloved.


What Others are Saying:


Thank you Father-God I want to give you praise and glory for all of the times that Prophets Russ and Kitty have washed our feet born out of much travail, love and humility. We do not take this sacrificial commitment they have laid down their lives to bless and minister to your children and make a bold and powerful difference in the body of Christ lightly. Thank you for this message inspiring us to do the same in Jesus’ name…amen.


 



The Father Says Today: February 24th, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment