Monday, June 9, 2014

The Father Says Today: June 10th, 2014

Screen Shot 2014-06-05 at 1.29.40 PMThe Father says today I’ve got you surrounded, you might as well give up! You might as well surrender to My love because Love is who I am and Love never fails. Go ahead says the Father – give yourself up to My goodness. Empty your hands of those paltry and meaningless things you have feared would become loss to you. Go ahead – count all but loss that your might gain the Christ anointing that is released to you this day.


Surrender says the Father. Surrender – I’ve got you surrounded! You are surrounded by My love and you are surrounded by My goodness. You are surrounded by My provision and captured by My sovereignty. I am used to getting My way says the Father and if you trust Me – if you PUT your TRUST IN ME you will NOT be disappointed.



The Father Says Today: June 10th, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment