Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Father Says Today: June 19th, 2014

Screen Shot 2014-06-05 at 1.29.40 PMThe Father says today pack your bags I’m pulling you into the place where victory is assured. I didn’t leave the children of Israel in Egypt neither will I leave you where you are. You are COMING OUT says the Father and you aren’t coming out empty. It has been said “where God guides God provides…” but I say to you that I will provide for you even if you make a misstep or a wrong turn. When your children make mistakes do you stop feeding them? How much more will I continue to care and bless and love you in the midst of your mistakes?


So get ready for change and know that your hands will not be empty neither will you be operating on a marginal budget for My base state is one of prosperity and blessing. I place no premium upon suffering and no value upon poverty. I became poor so that you could be rich. Rich in substance and rich in favor with those that you need to have favor with. So relax and know that change isn’t harmful change is beneficial. Don’t ask “how much is this going to cost me…” but rather “how much is this transition going to bless me….” Because it is blessing ahead of you, lack is now behind you and My goodness will carry you all the way home.



The Father Says Today: June 19th, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment