Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Father Says Today: June 11th, 2014

Screen Shot 2014-06-05 at 1.29.40 PMThe Father says today that I am rising up in history and rising up in the earth and riding the crest of praise that has been lifted up to Me. Your praises are the staging ground from which I work. You have asked for miracles and you have asked for signs and they are available in fact they are all around you. I am breaking into your life with new purpose and new fire.


Sweep away the ashes of past disappointments. You have camped there long enough.

You are ready says the Father. You are ready for change and change is at hand. Empty your hands and let Me fill your heart with new joy and new meaning. I came that you might have life and have it more abundantly. Allow yourself to see My abundance breaking through in your life today.



The Father Says Today: June 11th, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment