Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Father Says Today: March 15th, 2015

dpw-150The Father says today I will cause you to know Me deeper, higher and more full than you have known in days past. You will be so wrapped up in Me that it will be said that you have been ruined for My kingdom. No other purpose or pursuit will hold your interest for I will be your passion and your all in all and in all that I am I will bless you and embrace you and cause a new day to dawn about you in My kingdom.


Say to your mind to be still and know. Say to your heart “nurse of the faithfulness of God like a suckling child…” For I will cause you to hope with a new hope and take away the sorrow of times past. Dashed hope and disappointment will not scar the remembrance of My faithfulness. Run to Me says the Father. Come to Me oh beloved. Come away My beloved for the bridal season is at hand. It’s a new day and the invitation is extended to you to come. Come and feast. Come and rejoice. Come and partake and know that I have loved you and will love you to the end.



The Father Says Today: March 15th, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment