Sunday, March 22, 2015

The Father Says Today: March 23rd, 2015

dpw-150The Father says today I am not MAKING a way I have ALREADY MADE a way for YOU. I AM the WAY, the truth and the life – personally for YOU. I have made a way for you THROUGH the wilderness. I have made a way for you out of the problem and into the full manifestation and substance of your potential. Your time to come out into My promise is NOW. The wilderness is not your dwelling place therefore I say that YOU have camped long enough around the mountain of despair and frustration. Come out from among the tombstones of the past. Forgive, release, bless. Forgive yourself for not being better or smarter or more powerful. I am your solution. Listen to My voice says the Father. Step into the landmarks I have erected to show you the path to the victories of TODAY and TOMORROW and NEXT WEEK and NEXT MONTH, YEAR, DECADE for your dominion is as My dominion, ongoing, sustainable and continuing. You will not be disappointed says the Father for I am with you and I never fail or falter. Rejoice!



The Father Says Today: March 23rd, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment