Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The Father Says Today: March 5th, 2015

dpw-150The Father says today that My train of Glory is filling the temple. You are that temple says the Father. I am seated on the throne of your life and on throne of your heart I am today high and lifted up. Be encouraged. Be of good courage for if you bid Me I will come. If you bid Me I will come and My presence will fill you and become your all in all. I will overwhelm you with My goodness. I will wash over you in My bigness and My beauty. My beauty you will behold this day says the Father so OPEN UP!


Open up your heart and worship. Open up your mouth in adoration. Let the articulation of your speech and your voice be worship and praise with all your heart and all your might. Open up your spirit says the Father. Open up your human spirit as the chamber where My presence shall dwell and My rule will go forth and put down every principality and power ranged against you. Open up your spirit says the Father and I will come in and be known of you even as I know you. I will cause you to know My thoughts toward you that are more than the sands of the sea. The voice of many waters is upon you and flowing through you to change and transform and renew this day says the Father!



The Father Says Today: March 5th, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment