Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Father Says Today: April 10th, 2014

Screen Shot 2014-04-07 at 5.44.52 PMThe Father says today that the Baal spirit is being broken in your midst. The Baal spirit is a spirit of abuse and torment and harshness. I will stop the mouth of the mocker and I will stay the hand of the striker says the Father. My children have grown up in timidity and fear because of those who have brought the rod across their backs and claimed it was My directive to do so. It has been said it was necessary and they were only acting for your good but I took the blows that were intended for you and the reproach against you has landed upon My brow.


So forgive yourself and forgive those who mis-spoke and misrepresented who I AM and what I am doing. I am not who they say I AM and I haven’t done what they say I have done. You see were are in this together and I am walking you out of the house of Baal and bringing you to the still waters and green pastures of the shepherds after My own heart. You will come up as calves of the stall and the yoke of bondage will be broken off your neck. Rejoice says the Father for this is the work of My hand in your life.


What Others are Saying:


WOW, this prophecy and yesterday’s answered my prayers from the last two nights. There’s only one person at this time who truly understand me and that’s my Babygirl, everyone else claim they love me; but have no clue who I am and surely does not understand me at all… Thank You Father God for Your reassuring word…all is well with my soul!!!



The Father Says Today: April 10th, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment