Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Father Says Today: April 21st, 2014

Screen Shot 2014-04-09 at 5.54.43 PMThe Father says today that I am not on a budget therefore you are not on a budget. Oh yes there is the natural side of things that must be administrated but at the end of the day your life is bounded only by My boundlessness. Your strength is measure by My right arm and your limitations are established by the parameters of My limitlessness. I want you to factor in My limitlessness and boundlessness into every decision that you make.


You see says the Father I have a ways and means committed deployed in your life to bring out your highest heart’s desire. Set your attention upon THAT and not upon limited resources. I am in the bow of your boat and will bring you to “peace be still” territory. Be at peace. Refuse to have little faith. Speak to the storm and the adversity. Will it not obey you as it would obey Me? I have put My words in your mouth. I am underwriting your prayers. You will not be disappointed.


What Others Are Saying:


WOW PROPHET RUSS….Your message from the Father on 3/14/14 has started a chain of events that have been breathtaking. As I looked through my mail today I found a magazine that had on the front cover “Need to get Unstuck”? And I opened a letter that said Yes, you can have hope in every circumstance that God has a wonderful, extraordinary, greater than you can imagine future in store for you, a full life overflowing with His Peace and Joy…these words are just a reflection of the Father’s heart that you express to us daily. YES, I DO, REJOICE AND AFFIRM IN YOUR LOVE FOR ME FATHER through your chosen vessels and i appreciate everything you do for us in Jesus’ name…AMEN.



The Father Says Today: April 21st, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment