Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Father Says Today: April 24th, 2014

DSC04628The Father says today that all things are possible ONLY BELIEVE. Unbelief will hinder and dampen your connection to My power and strength. Set aside thoughts of hindrance and impediment. Ask and it shall be given. Seek and you will find. You are where your attention takes you. Put your attention upon Me and you will experience all that I am and all that I am willing to be in this moment right now.


I am your healer. I am your provider. I am your protector and your joy unspeakable and full of glory. I have placed My glory within you and I am meeting your needs out of the riches of that glory. In the glory IN YOU is the full inventory of every prayer you will ever pray. So pray into the glory and call forth that glory within you and it WILL make a difference and it will – My glory WILL dismantle every curse of the enemy against your life.


What Others Are Saying:


Good day Pastor, my name is Marie-Louise, and I am form SA. A few months back I believe Holy Spirit lead me to your daily word. I am amazed how Abba Father use you to speak into my life. I want to thank you for your daily word. You do make a difference in peoples lives through your obedience to the voice of the Holy Spirit! Our God is an Awesome God!! Blessings Marie.


 



The Father Says Today: April 24th, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment