Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Father Says Today: April 8th, 2014

Screen Shot 2014-04-07 at 5.43.07 PMThe Father says today that your destiny is not an abortion. The enemy has lied to you and tried to run a game on you but I say that My highest and best plan for your life is still activate and working. Your hopes will not be stillborn says the Father. The pressure you are feeling is not LOSS but a BIRTHING. You cried out to Me and you authorized Me and now I am bringing about change. However uncomfortable it may be says the Father – take your hands away and do not interfere with My process.


Come this day into new and fresh cooperation with My mind and My heart toward you. There are voices in your life it is NOW time to deafen yourself to. They will actually say “are you listening to me?” Answer them NOT ONE WORD. Let your tongue cleave to the roof of your mouth for I will answer when and how I purpose says the Father. The validity of your gift and your destiny is based upon My word in your mouth and not the mocking taunts of those who never believed anyway. It is a new day says the Father, and it is in your life the GOOD season when My goodness will be seen in your land.



The Father Says Today: April 8th, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment