Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Father Says Today: April 14th, 2014

Screen Shot 2014-04-09 at 5.58.26 PMThe Father says today that laughter is your armament and rejoicing is a salvo of bombardment against the enemy. Laugh, says the Father. Laugh the laugh of faith. Laugh the laugh that Sarah laughed and laugh the laugh that Abram laughed. There are those that look at you and think you are a joke but the answer of My grace and favor will adjust their thinking. I will vindicate you says the Father so give no further thought to what others are saying or thinking.


Be delivered this day from the fear of man. The fear of man will not magnify itself in your life any longer. I brought you into this place and I will lead you out in My time. They have said you will fall and that you will falter but I have written it in the archives of time that your rejoicing will be full and you will by no means be turned back on disappointed on a single score!


What Others Are Saying:


Thank you very much! I read my prophecy several times and it spoke right to my spirit. I already feel blessed by what God revealed to you concerning me. Things are clearer now. I feel I have the spiritual encouragement to keep seeking God and moving forward in life!



The Father Says Today: April 14th, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment