Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Father Says Today: May 19th 2014

DSC05176The Father says today come up higher. Come up higher says the Father and give me the mantle that I laid upon your shoulders as a young person. This is CHANGE OF ASSIGNMENT TIME says the Father. I am turning you, turning you and turning you. I am going to open your eyes to some things that have gone on in the past and you are going to see with new eyes and know by the Spirit what was really going on in a time of confusion. I will then turn your eyes to the present and you will see into the spirit like a forward observer in a war zone does and you will call down the artillery bombardments of heaven upon the ranks of the enemy that oppose my purposes. I will cause you to see into the future like reading tomorrows headlines and you won’t need the news or to pickup the telephone for I will cause you to know what is on the morrow says the Father for this day I release a new and fresh SEER anointing upon your life.



The Father Says Today: May 19th 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment