Saturday, May 3, 2014

The Father Says Today: May 4th, 2014

Screen Shot 2014-02-21 at 6.42.24 PMThe Father says today rise early and remind me of those things that are needful in your life. It is true that I know and I am aware of all your concerns even before you ask – however PRAYER is a part of the process. Know this says the Father that prayers not verbalized are vague wishes, but prayers enunciated in your mouth are powerful in their working and bring swift response from My hand.


You have asked Me for enough but I say to you and I am MORE-THAN-ENOUGH! It is who I am and what I do. I am the God who gives MORE and I say to you that MORE is on the way to you now. I am giving you favor says the Father. I am giving you favor in the city and favor with those you need to have favor with. Be at peace and do not concern yourself with those who think otherwise for I am turning them toward your righteous cause.


I know the struggle says the Father and I know the isolation you have experienced at times. Know that I am on station meeting and moving and addressing your every need oh, My beloved!



The Father Says Today: May 4th, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment