Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Father Says Today: May 21st, 2014

DSC05588The Father says today that My kindness is about to pay its dividends in your life. My kindness is about to visit you and address every deficit you have experienced both naturally, in relationships and spiritually. You have been dry and thirsty and others have said “can’t you just be satisfied…” There was even an accusation that your lack of contentment was a deficiency of spiritual maturity. On the contrary the Father says that eagles don’t thrive in hen houses. I am bringing you out of hen house religion and into the company of eagles. It doesn’t matter if others don’t understand or “get” you for so they didn’t understand me. I am cleansing you from the past and I am wrapping you up in Myself says the Father and bringing you to place of rest. In that rest will come the outpouring of good things you have believed for and hoped and wished for says the Father for that is My NOW purpose in your life.



The Father Says Today: May 21st, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment