Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Father Says Today: May 2nd, 2014

DSC08079The Father says that fate does not control you – MY KINGDOM DETERMINES what lies ahead for you. Superstition, loss, failure – the opinions of others, these things have no bearing and no power over you. Your future is in My hand and there you will find the impregnable protection of My highest purposes securing your greatest happiness.


It has been taught that My purposes involve denial of joy and denial of happiness. That is a lie says the Father. My greatest purpose and your highest happiness are one and the same so REJOICE and know I am bringing you to highest heart’s desire! This is My promise and this is the expression of My affection and fidelity toward you Oh My beloved!



The Father Says Today: May 2nd, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment